Tuesday, August 30, 2011

SUMMER CONTINUES & TIFF WISHLIST



Here is a list of films I would like to see at TIFF. Films marked with an asterisk are those I'm most excited about seeing. Come hang out at the festival avec moi.

A Funny Man
A Letter to Momo
Albert Nobbs
The Artist*
Avalon
Brooklyn Brothers
Chicken with Plums
Damsels in Distress
Flying Machine
Future Lasts Forever
Girl Model*
The Hunter
House of Tolerance
I am a good person / I am a bad person*
I’m yours
The Invader
Kotoko
Le Havre
Machine Gun Preacher
Martha Marcy May Marlene
Melancholia*
Michael
Play*
Pink Ribbons, Inc.
Once Upon a Time in Anatolia*
Sons of Norway
Superclasico
Surviving Progress
The Skin I Live in
Sleeping Beauty*
Take Shelter
Take this Waltz
Urbanized*
Violet and Daisy*
Volcano
Where do we go now?
Wuthering Heights*

There are a couple more but I'll wait for their wide releases. If you dig Scandinavian film, be sure to check out Steve Gravestock's programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment