Tuesday, October 4, 2011

TOP SHOP LAUNCHES IN TORONTO!


Today I was invited to the TopShop Yorkdale media opening on behalf of She Does the City before the grand store opening, which is tomorrow (October 5, 2011). After meeting Kate Phelan, creative director of TopShop and ex-fashion director of British Vogue, I was privileged to shop the collection and really get a feel for the place.

See the full story here.






It turns out TopShop Canada is equally as rad as it is elsewhere in the world. Here is a glimpse of what is going on at TopShop in Toronto. Canadians, be very, very stoked. Prices will be 10% cheaper than in the States, and students receive 10% with valid I.D. We will not be passed by when it comes to excellent designer collabs and higher end collections like Unique and Boutique.




Kate Phelan and I. She is wondering what I bought (and so are you)

Kate Phelan was a very inspirational and supportive woman to speak to. She wants to encourage people to follow their path, so when we spoke I really felt a personal connection to her. Being a creative director is a dream for me, and even just to sit down and speak with her for 15 minutes was great.










Kate's favourite piece, #1


Kate's favourite piece, #2




TopMan




Straight from the runway, very exciting


I picked up this sweater which reminds me of Scotland meets Rag&Bone, along with a classic black pleated dress

No comments:

Post a Comment