1. It is a clear rip-off/reinterpretation of Gaspar Noe's film Enter the Void, a trippy seizure-inducing, pill-popping, sex-having journey through Tokyo.
2. If you didn't watch Enter the Void, you can just watch this video instead and ignore such happy moments like bloody car crashes, abortions, long and gruesome sex scenes, and more!
3. So many fucking fonts in 6 minutes. Love it.
4. Rihanna's outfit.
5. The beginning of the video is beautifully shot in black and white. It reminds me of Chicago? I automatically like it.
6. Kanye is steppin' on some next cop lights. I almost want to go to a dance party with cop light-inspired light-up floors. Or maybe I should get some L.A. Gears.
7. Kid Cudi's awkwardness and strange faces.
8. For a pop video, I got mad respect. Mostly because of the Gaspar Noe reference. And because it's Hype Williams.